Only 7 percent of the ocean floor has been mapped, encouraging researchers at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in California to use sonar technology tools to collect data about the deep unknown despite the extremely expensive associated cost.
Tag Archives | science
By mlavone on March 10, 2011 in Uncategorized
Should we reintroduce large animals like elephants and wild horses into the United States? Student science writer Madeline McCurry-Schmidt argues yes–after all, rewilding could save endangered predators.
The Intercollegiate Online News Network (ICONN) is an association of campus news websites, teachers, administrators and professionals who seek to help journalism and journalism education improve in today’s converged environment.
- The Aggie: Camp Kesem comforts children of cancer patients April 10, 2013
- TheAggie: Sequester cuts to hamper research, student aid April 10, 2013
- TheGoldenGateExpress: Overconsumption of food wastes money, creates more pollution March 11, 2013
- TheWesternCarolinaJournalist:Southern Independent film circuit presented “Eating Alabama” March 11, 2013
- GoldenGateXpress: Photo of the week March 6, 2013
- TheAggie: Undergraduate to launch online shopping platform for Greeks March 4, 2013
- SBU J-Drive: Memories Destroyed by Sandy March 4, 2013
- WesternCarolinaJournalist: Sexual Empowerment Week fills an educational void March 4, 2013