SMU advertising students Kate Elpers, William Webb and Kathryn Vinod set out to find which Super Bowl commercials were mentioned the most on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. In their project, part of Professor Steve Edwards social media marketing class, the students tracked responses to 52 different ads on sites like FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google Buzz in the 24 hours after the Super Bowl.
Tag Archives | Daily Mustang
By iconn newsstream on February 7, 2011 in Uncategorized
The Hidden Treasures of Mary McCord/Edyth Renshaw Collection is now on display at the Hamon Arts Library. The collection was founded over 70 years ago and tells the story of the history of the performing arts in the United States.
The Intercollegiate Online News Network (ICONN) is an association of campus news websites, teachers, administrators and professionals who seek to help journalism and journalism education improve in today’s converged environment.
- The Aggie: Camp Kesem comforts children of cancer patients April 10, 2013
- TheAggie: Sequester cuts to hamper research, student aid April 10, 2013
- TheGoldenGateExpress: Overconsumption of food wastes money, creates more pollution March 11, 2013
- TheWesternCarolinaJournalist:Southern Independent film circuit presented “Eating Alabama” March 11, 2013
- GoldenGateXpress: Photo of the week March 6, 2013
- TheAggie: Undergraduate to launch online shopping platform for Greeks March 4, 2013
- SBU J-Drive: Memories Destroyed by Sandy March 4, 2013
- WesternCarolinaJournalist: Sexual Empowerment Week fills an educational void March 4, 2013