SMU advertising students Kate Elpers, William Webb and Kathryn Vinod set out to find which Super Bowl commercials were mentioned the most on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. In their project, part of Professor Steve Edwards social media marketing class, the students tracked responses to 52 different ads on sites like FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google Buzz in the 24 hours after the Super Bowl.
Tag Archives | Daily Mustang
By iconn newsstream on February 7, 2011 in Uncategorized
The Hidden Treasures of Mary McCord/Edyth Renshaw Collection is now on display at the Hamon Arts Library. The collection was founded over 70 years ago and tells the story of the history of the performing arts in the United States.
The Intercollegiate Online News Network (ICONN) is an association of campus news websites, teachers, administrators and professionals who seek to help journalism and journalism education improve in today’s converged environment.
- TheAggie: Proposed “happy class” explores personal happiness April 27, 2014
- TheRedandBlack: New app helps hikers identify native plant names April 27, 2014
- TheAggie: Online courses expand opportunities for students April 27, 2014
- TheRedandBlack: Trend of anonymous apps could spark increase in social regression April 27, 2014
- TheRedandBlack: Undocumented students fight for in-state tuition April 27, 2014
- TheStatesman: Medical students go rural April 27, 2014
- DatelineAlabama: AJ McCarron ready for the NFL March 13, 2014
- TheRedandBlack: Protecting student records is one of UGA’s top priorities March 13, 2014