The pressures surrounding college life cause many students to struggle with personal happiness. At UC Davis, a “happy class” was proposed, offering to explore happiness and help students cope with the struggles in a stress-free environment.
The University of Georgia Extension developed an app to help hikers identify native plants.
University of California students benefit from online classes.
Anonymous apps have become popular on college campuses, but hate messages and bullying continue to be a concern.
Students protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program are suing the state of Georgia for charging them out-of-state tuition.
Medical students at the University of Minnesota Duluth have a unique opportunity to travel to rural communities and learn from family practice doctors.
AJ McCarron worked out Wednesday in the Hank Crisp Indoor Facility on the University of Alabama campus for NFL coaches and scouts at Alabama’s Pro Day.
The University of Georgia makes all attempts to follow the proper protocol and security measures when it comes to protecting students’ records and personal information.
A San Francisco State senior quickly gains popularity after releasing an original hip-hop song on YouTube.
SF State students gather in protest of campus police carrying Tasers when on duty.
- TheAggie: Proposed “happy class” explores personal happiness April 27, 2014
- TheRedandBlack: New app helps hikers identify native plant names April 27, 2014
- TheAggie: Online courses expand opportunities for students April 27, 2014
- TheRedandBlack: Trend of anonymous apps could spark increase in social regression April 27, 2014
- TheRedandBlack: Undocumented students fight for in-state tuition April 27, 2014
- TheStatesman: Medical students go rural April 27, 2014
- DatelineAlabama: AJ McCarron ready for the NFL March 13, 2014
- TheRedandBlack: Protecting student records is one of UGA’s top priorities March 13, 2014