A San Francisco State senior quickly gains popularity after releasing an original hip-hop song on YouTube.
SF State students gather in protest of campus police carrying Tasers when on duty.
Community members and University of California, Davis students joined efforts in raising funds and awareness to support relief efforts for the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
By racking up increased amounts of student loan debt while in college, many young graduates find themselves accepting their first job because of the promised salary and not the career potential.
The list of University of Minnesota Duluth social networking groups spans on and unsuspecting students keep showing up on them with unflattering comments often in tow.
As a result of economic hard times and a constant increase in enrollment numbers, students at Florida International University will have to meet different, more difficult requirements to qualify for financial aid.
Two University of Massachusetts Amherst professors have set off to develop a newfound and innovative adhesive product that was all inspired by a reptile.
Male students at San Francisco State University showed their support for a campus program while also learning how it feels to walk a mile in a woman’s shoes.
San Francisco State University hosts its annual “Equity Week” in October, which highlights the inequalities in higher education.
- GoldenGateXpress: Local student goes viral on YouTube with new hip-hop music video March 6, 2014
- GoldenGateXpress: Taser debate sparks student protest February 27, 2014
- TheAggie: Community organizations fundraise for Typhoon Haiyan victims February 27, 2014
- AmherstWire: Students trade short-term borrowing for long-term debt November 21, 2013
- TheStatesman: Students could face legal trouble for Facebook posts November 21, 2013
- FIUSM: Hard times, harder requirements: Students plea for financial aid as it becomes more scarce November 21, 2013
- AmherstWire: University of Massachusetts Amherst professors help revolutionize adhesive world November 21, 2013
- TheGradyJournal: Social media’s effect on communication November 21, 2013